THE BIOWORLD COMMUNITY.
We’re an energetic, funky, passionate group of people who do what we do because we love it. We’re fans ourselves, and our fandom spans almost every genre — from anime experts to people who know every inch of the Star Wars universe, to our very own cosplay club (seriously). We don’t just talk the talk. We walk it, too.
We believe there’s nothing better than giving back. That’s why we started ThinkHow — our internal organization that supports charitable efforts in the Dallas area, focusing on the arts and children. ThinkHow allows us to use our creativity and resources to engage children and provide them with positive opportunities and experiences.
We’re active with local schools, supply products wherever there’s a need, partner with youth centers, bolster arts programs, and help spruce up local parks.
Since ThinkHow’s inception, we’ve:
- Provided 5,000 backpacks to Irving ISD children in need.
- Provided school supplies for Irving ISD’s annual collection event.
- Sorted supplies, packed backpacks, and distributed bags to families in need.
- Supported the implementation of a S.T.E.M. program in Irving ISD.
- Donated holiday gifts to local families.
- Donated backpacks to CASA chapters in Dallas and Denton.
- Participated in the student mentoring program in Irving schools.
2019 Calendar of Events
- Easter Basket Drive
- Soles for Souls
- Field Day-Davis Elementary
- Dallas Stars
- Back to School - Irving ISD – Backpack Donation
- 9/11 Freedom Day
- Thanksgiving Baskets
- Christmas Angels
Want to partner with ThinkHow? We’d love that. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.